Dars e Nizaami
At Sunni College, we passionately believe through experience that the traditional Dars e Nizami syllabus is the best system for students to gain a mastery of classical sciences and to provide them with a perfect springboard for advanced studies.
The Dars e Nizaami syllabus was developed in the 17c by the erudite Hanafi scholar: Mullah Nizaamu l-Deen رَحِمَہُ اللّہُ تَعَالَی
The syllabus became widely accepted and respected as a system that produced scholars of exceptionally high quality. It became the system followed in all the educational institutes of the Indian subcontinent and it became widely used on an international level.
Since its incorporation by institutions worldwide, the syllabus has become a standard for proficiency in the traditional Islamic sciences and the ‘go-to’ for many scholars and students.
Sunni College prides itself in presenting the Dars e Nizaami syllabus in an accessible and relevant manner for modern students and their needs in the west.
The essence and body of the syllabus, presented by Sunni College, is identical to the syllabus of Mullah Nizaamu l-Deenرَحِمَہُ اللّہُ تَعَالَی and is taught as a part-time course over four years.
In this duration, students will learn:
– Arabic Etymology (al-Sarf)
– Arabic Syntax (al-Nahw)
– Islamic Jurisprudence (al-Fiqh)
– Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence (Usul al-Fiqh)
– Prophetic Biography (al-Sirah al-Nabawiyyah)
– Islamic Theology (al-Aqidah)
– Prophetic Tradition (Hadith)
– Principles of Hadith (Usul al-Hadith)
– Quran (Tarjama wa Tafsir)
– Arabic Language (al-Lughah al-‘Arabiyyah)
– Arabic Logic (al-Mantiq)
– Arabic Literature (al-Adab al-‘Arabi)
– Arabic Rhetoric (‘Ilm al-Balaghah)
– Scholastic Theology (‘Ilm al-Kalam)
– and much more
START DATE: 6th July 2019
DAYS: Saturday and Sunday
TIMING: 5 PM – 8 PM
VENUE: Sunni College, 1 Carlisle Rd, Bradford, BD8 8AD
COURSE FEES: Free
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Over 6 years
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English and Arabic
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes